So, the decision has been made. Tomorrow it is. We have to go to the hospital at 5 am to get the whole process started. My parents are coming tonight on the last flight from Houston and will be here through the weekend. I think my Mom is going to stay for a week and my Dad will stay until mid-week.
I've just spent the last few days getting things ready around the house, going for walks, and just relaxing. I was blessed (sarcastic!) with a lovely cold last Friday, so I've been trying to get over that as well.
We will be up bright and early (actually it'll still be dark outside!) to head to the hospital and will update as soon as we can! We are so excited to meet Cole! :)